One Match for One Team
Each additonal match after first match
- Single match editing
- Remove and label timeouts
- Remove and label between games
- Onscreen scoring
- Video stitching
*PRICING DOES NOT INCLUDE TAX
^PURCHASE OF 1ST MATCH NOT INCLUDED
What is Video Editing?
- Remove unwanted footage
- This is the simplest and most common task in editing. Many videos can be dramatically improved by simply getting rid of the flawed or unwanted bits.
- Choose the best footage
- It is common to shoot far more footage than you actually need and choose only the best material for the final edit. Often you will shoot several versions (takes) of a shot and choose the best one when editing.
- Create a flow
- Most videos serve a purpose such as telling a story or providing information. Editing is a crucial step in making sure the video flows in a way which achieves this goal.
- Add effects, graphics, music, etc.
- This is often the "wow" part of editing. You can improve most videos (and have a lot of fun) by adding extra elements. It can alter the style, pace or mood of the video. A good editor will be able to create subtle mood prompts in a video. Techinques such as mood music and visual effects can influence how the audience will react.
- Give the video a particular "angle"
- Video can be tailored to support a particular viewpoint, impart a message, or serve an agenda.